Controller at world leading shipping line, MSC Denmark Aarhus
MSC Denmark is looking for a Controller, who can work within the areas of both business and financial controlling. In this job you will first and foremost experience a work day, where change and development, are key words, both within the Finance team and the company. You will get a job where you will work both a lot independently but also will be a part of teams across departments. In 2020 we will change shipping system, and you will be a part of this project, to ensure the data quality of the financial data.
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT TASKS AND PROJECTS WITHIN FINANCE
- Monthly analyses of “burning platform” subjects (e.g. development in repair costs)
- Working closely with our Finance Manager, you will contribute to develop and further optimize processes and work flows for Aarhus and Riga
- Clearing of and follow-up on all balance accounts towards our Headquarter in Geneva
- Monthly reporting to both HQ and internal management
- Various tasks related to annual financial statements
- Analyzing costs (Electronic Cost Reporting)
- Help Cost Control to improve and develop their area
Combined with an education within Finance, your practical experience has given you an understanding of why and how you work within your field of expertise. You have a clear picture of your future job, and you know what it takes to keep you motivated. As we operate in various IT-systems, you have a flair for learning to use new systems and you are an Excel Super user.
- Experience with finance and accounting applications and BI tools, e.g. SAP is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written Danish and English is a must
- Experience within shipping is a huge plus
You are motivated by performing independently and handling complex tasks, while contributing to team goals. Creating positive relations within an Organization is a priority for you and you also value the social relations. You are in it for the long run and ready to join a fast moving Organization with highly engaged and skilled colleagues.
This is a newly created position which will provide you with challenges, responsibilities and the opportunity to influence your tasks. While working in a Global company with daily interaction across countries and cultures, your primary relations will be in Aarhus, Riga and Geneva. You will refer to our Finance Manager and be a part of a team counting 10 great colleagues – 5 of them working at our Shared Service Center in Riga. In addition to a job with responsibility and room to grow, we offer a fabulous lunch scheme, health care and pension scheme.
ROOM WITH A VIEW
MSC is a world leader in global container shipping and a company that prides itself on offering global service with local knowledge. From our offices in Havnehuset at Aarhus Havn we enjoy the view of the sea and the sound of sea gulls, trucks and containers being shipped. 60 passionate colleagues are waiting to welcome you into our professional and social community. MSC Denmark A/S operates with a weekly Far East route within the 2M collaboration and a weekly feeder route from Danish harbors to- or via our European hub in Antwerp, Belgium.
We need you today and will interview relevant candidates ongoing.
Send your application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: “Controller”
Please give Trine Sangill, Human Talent ApS a call at 8745 0025 or 2990 0025 if you have any further questions or inquiries about this position.